Charles River Apparel Pack-N-Go Wind & Water-Resistant Pullover (Reg/Ext Sizes), Olive, XL
A great packable windbreaker pullover from Charles river apparel. Lightweight and unlined, this pullover quickly and easily packs into its front pouch pocket and zippers closed. Great for your golf bag, a jacket to travel with or an emergency jacket for your car. Wind and water-resistant. Elasticized cuffs. Adjustable shock cord drawstring at the hem
A great packable windbreaker pullover from Charles river apparel. Lightweight and unlined, this pullover quickly and easily packs into its front pouch pocket and zippers closed. Great for your golf bag, a jacket to travel with or an emergency jacket for your car. Wind and water-resistant. Elasticized cuffs. Adjustable shock cord drawstring at the hem helps seal out wind and rain. Front pockets. A portion of sales from the pink color in this style (pink color 182) go toward Charles river apparel’s charitable be pink proud program supporting cancer-related initiatives. When looking for quality apparel, look to Charles river apparel. Charles river apparel infuses their clothing with technology, performance, and contemporary style. Traditional new England value brings innovation to everything they make: innovation in how it fits, to the way it feels. Charles river apparel offers function that performs and fashion that lasts. After more than 30 years of leading quality, the family-owned business pushes into the future with their eyes on the horizon of innovation. “Look good. Feel good. Charles river apparel.”
- RUNS BIG. Style runs big and is oversized for women. We recommend sizing down one size for an oversized women’s fit and sizing down 2 times for a more “true to size” fit.
- SO CONVENIENT. This rain jacket pullover effortlessly packs away into its own front pouch pocket, for fast, easy, and compact storage. A perfect piece of outerwear that you can always keep on hand. Great for traveling.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS. Available in a wide array of appealing colors. A portion of the sales from the jacket in pink are donated to Charles River Apparel’s charitable “Be Pink Proud” program, supporting cancer-related initiatives. It is also perfect for monogramming by an online or your local monogramming service. School groups, sororities, sports teams, spirit wear…the possibilities are endless.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY. A blend of many fine details has made this rain jacket such a big seller. Features include underarm grommets, to provide proper ventilation, elasticized cuffs, and an open bottom hem with a shockcord drawstring, for a flexible and customizable fit. The hood also has adjustable drawstings, to effectively seal out wind and rain. The jacket zips halfway down, and features a front zippered pocket, and a front pouch with open sides.
- EXTENSIVE SIZE RANGE. The pullover does run large therefore you may want to order a smaller size.
Love love love! I actually LOVE how big this rain hoodie is! It fits me how I want it too perfectly! You have enough room to layer underneath if it’s cold. I wear a 2x to be over sized to wear with leggings and that’s the size I ordered. I am about 225 pounds 38-40DD size bra and kind of broad shouldered and bigger arms. I think if I would have ordered an XL it would have been hard for me to get it over my head. If the hoodie is too long you can pull the tie at the bottom to make it smaller. If u don’t like…
Not suitable for extended use in the rain I bought this pullover to bring with me on an Alaska cruise next month and decided to give it a âtest runâ by wearing it on a long nature walk in the rain yesterday. This pullover kept me mostly dry over the 90 minutes I spent walking in a gentle, steady rain, but it was clear by the end of my walk that I was reaching the limits of this pulloverâs water resistance. The fabric was completely saturated and was starting to get the fleece I was wearing under it a little damp. Not so wet that it…
Keeps the wind from cutting me on my bike rides – NOT water resistant I’ve been wearing this everyday since it arrived. I love it! It is a bit oversized so I completely agree with all the reviews that mentions this. So I ordered accordingly, and thankfully as I have room to wear 2-3 layers underneath. I got this for my morning bike rides as the wind just cuts through my clothes and is too cold for me. But this works great!The hand main pocket in the front is a good size and deep. The sleeves are a perfect length and fit snug around the wrists…