Columbia Men’s Oroville Creek Lined Jacket, Black, Large
Columbia’s rain jackets work around the clock to protect you from the wet and cold. This Columbia Men’s Oroville Creek Lined Rain Jacket is a rainy-day staple for its lightweight, water resistant, and breathable protection. The details of this rain jacket are what make it so versatile and special. Crafted of 100% nylon material, this
Columbia’s rain jackets work around the clock to protect you from the wet and cold. This Columbia Men’s Oroville Creek Lined Rain Jacket is a rainy-day staple for its lightweight, water resistant, and breathable protection.
The details of this rain jacket are what make it so versatile and special. Crafted of 100% nylon material, this rain jacket is water resistant to keep you dry during unexpected spring showers. Zippered pockets are featured on each side to secure your small items. Adjustable cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem help give this jacket a customizable fit. Lastly, the lightweight silhouette make comfortable enough for everyday wear.
Columbia’s Oroville Creek Lined Rain Jacket is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Oroville Creak Lined Rain Jacket is crafted of a water resistant nylon shell durable enough to withstand unexpected spring showers.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, an elastic hem, and a drawcord hood.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It’s the perfect layering piece.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure allow for a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement.
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this jacket a staple for any spring wardrobe.
Solid purchase I really like this jacket. Columbia usually has the same quality as North Face (in my opinion) but at a better price. It’s waterproof with a little extra lining for warmth. As reference, I’m 5’9″ and approximately 185lbs.. the large is a great fit. The only drawback to note is the lining, which is almost like a thin fleece, extends nearly all the way down the inner sleeves. You have to hold your cuffs if you’re wearing a button down, etc. or your sleeves get pushed up. I wish the arms were…
A bit tight Even tough I tried on Jackets at the Columbia store, this one came in a bit smaller. I would recommend ordering 1 size bigger that you think you need. There is no savongs so next time, I will buy my jackets at the store.
Zappers easil In Alaska as I respond. Have worn the jacket every day as it is rainy. I would rate it a 5 if the zippers werenât catching the side fabric and getting jammed. The lining helps because of the temperature.