Columbia Men’s Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Golden Yellow, XX-Large
Columbia’s rain jackets work around the clock to protect you from the outdoor elements. This Columbia Men’s Watertight II Jacket is a rainy-day staple for its lightweight, waterproof and breathable design. The details of this jacket are essential for any rainy day. Crafted of 100% nylon material, this rain jacket is guaranteed to be waterproof;
Columbia’s rain jackets work around the clock to protect you from the outdoor elements. This Columbia Men’s Watertight II Jacket is a rainy-day staple for its lightweight, waterproof and breathable design.
The details of this jacket are essential for any rainy day. Crafted of 100% nylon material, this rain jacket is guaranteed to be waterproof; the seam-sealed construction keeps you dry while sealing the cold air out. Zippered pockets are featured on each side to secure your small items. Adjustable, velcro cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem help give this jacket a customizable fit. Lastly, the packable silhouette make storing this staple easy.
This packable rain jacket is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men’s Watertight II Jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment’s notice.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features an abrasion resistant chin guard, two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic hem.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It also packs into your hand pocket.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure provide a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement.
- OMNI-SHIELD – Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly-avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Fake Jacket The jacket I received is a fake. I also ordered a tall to compared the lengths. See pictures. The tall jacket is on the left off the 1st 3 pics and the bottom on the last. The fake jacket does not have Columbia embroidered, it is a sticker of some sort. Also the tag on the inside is different as with the “Omni-tech” on the sleeve. The fake jacket does not have “Packable” on the inside of the pocket. The jacket appears nice and I would have not questioned its authenticity if I didn’t have…
Tackle Rainy Days in Style with this Lightweight Comfy Jacket from Columbia I am 6’0″ and 165 lb with 33 size waist and bought two Red colors in M and one Super Blue in L size to compare and chooe one. There is a bigger than expected size difference between the M and L sizes. I usually opt for the large in many jackets and tops I buy because I have very broad shoulders but lean body, but in this case the Large was bulky. It is very wide cut especially around the waist. It depends on how you want it to fit; Just as a rain jacket, the large is fine with room for a…
Nicely Made (and a word for you if you’re on the L/XL line) I am on the border of large and x-large with most my clothes (36″ give or take waist). From other reviews, I read it’s a little big, so decided to size down and went for the large. It fits nice with a t-shirt underneath, but not a lot of extra room for my… ugh… expanded mid section. With a fleece mid-layer, it’s a bit snug me. So if you’re right on that L/XL line in most your clothing due to an over-indulgence in yummy trail treats and plan to wear over thicker clothing, I’d go with…