Gioberti Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket, Charcoal, XXL
Gioberti is proud to present the rain coat that does the job right. A 100% polyester rain jacket that is both waterproof and breathable so that you may enjoy your outdoor activity in absolute comfort. Made with technology that wicks away moisture on contact along with a fully taped inner lining to ensure no water
Gioberti is proud to present the rain coat that does the job right. A 100% polyester rain jacket that is both waterproof and breathable so that you may enjoy your outdoor activity in absolute comfort. Made with technology that wicks away moisture on contact along with a fully taped inner lining to ensure no water will ever seep in. Featuring a velcro flap that protects the front zipper, hooded cap, lock in pull string on the hood and hemline, velcro sealing cuffs, and 2 side zippers with overlapping flaps.
- 100% Polyester Rain Jacket developed with the latest waterproof technology that wicks away moisture on contact to ensure that you are left dry in wet weather / rainy days
- Fully sealed seams to lock out the rain from entering the jacket along with a fully meshed lining on the inside to provide breathability and comfort that allows excess heat and vaper to escape during your daily activities
- Outdoor Hooded Wind Breaker Jacket With Velcro Seal flap overlapping the front zipper to secure dryness from any angle the rain or wind hits you.
- 2 zippered pockets with flap overlap and a drawstring at the hemline
- Protective cap hood with adjustable pull string lock and velcro sealing cuffs
Great jacket He loves it.
Sizing is accurate – does not run big The quality of this jacket appears to be very nice. The sizing is accurate; I normally wear a Large but ordered the Medium after reading reviews stating that the jacket runs large. The jacket is a bit tight, but the sleeve length is perfect. I live in Florida and ordered the jacket for a summer hiking trip in the grand canyon. If I wore heavier clothing, the jacket would not fit; I will be dressing light so will probably just keep this size. I like that the zipper is on the correct side…
Great for cold weather winter cycling. I use this for winter cycling.Today I biked in 8 degree weather that felt like -7 according to my weather app, and it blocked out the wind perfectly. For those interested I wore three layers underneath- fleece baselayer, thermal jersey, and a thermal jacket. It kept me plenty warm and insulated.The first thing I noticed when I opened the package and held the jacket, I got the orange color, was how heavy it was. Not like a coat but definitely not light like a $3 poncho…