Gioberti Men’s Waterproof Rain Jacket, Navy, S
Gioberti is proud to present the rain coat that does the job right. A 100% polyester rain jacket that is both waterproof and breathable so that you may enjoy your outdoor activity in absolute comfort. Made with technology that wicks away moisture on contact along with a fully taped inner lining to ensure no water
Gioberti is proud to present the rain coat that does the job right. A 100% polyester rain jacket that is both waterproof and breathable so that you may enjoy your outdoor activity in absolute comfort. Made with technology that wicks away moisture on contact along with a fully taped inner lining to ensure no water will ever seep in. Featuring a velcro flap that protects the front zipper, hooded cap, lock in pull string on the hood and hemline, velcro sealing cuffs, and 2 side zippers with overlapping flaps.
- 100% Polyester Rain Jacket developed with the latest waterproof technology that wicks away moisture on contact to ensure that you are left dry in wet weather / rainy days
- Fully sealed seams to lock out the rain from entering the jacket along with a fully meshed lining on the inside to provide breathability and comfort that allows excess heat and vaper to escape during your daily activities
- Velcro Seal flap overlapping the front zipper to secure dryness from any angle the rain hits you
- 2 zippered pockets with flap overlap and a drawstring at the hemline
- Protective cap hood with adjustable pull string lock and velcro sealing cuffs
Pleasantly surprised I bought this to wear at work, I run deliveries and end up getting rather wet sometimes. I’m happy with the jacket. I’m 6′ 185lb, bought a large and it fits well. Just loose enough to wear over a hoodie and not feel tight. It repels water very well. It has three layers, a woven outer over a sealed inner and a light mesh liner. Inner and outer zipper cover. The pockets zip open from top to bottom so you can half zip and not loose your stuff, something I like. All and all I’d buy another to…
GREAT Jacket! The jacket seems very well made, and fit as expected. I am 6′ and weigh 188 pounds, and the large fit me perfectly. I haven’t had a chance to wear it in the rain yet, so I can’t speak to how waterproof it is…I don’t expect any problems, however. Overall, very pleased with the purchase.***UPDATE***I recently took an 8-day tour of Ireland, and wore this jacket almost the entire trip. I was so glad I had it the day we toured the Cliffs of Moher–it was pouring rain and the wind was…
Great jacket He loves it.