Nautica Men’s Double Breasted Wool Peacoat, Charcoal, XXL
Stay warm this winter and elevate your everyday wear with this Nautica Double-Breasted Peacoat. Nautica: Founded in 1983, Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand for men, women, and children, which includes home bedding collections. As a nautical-influenced classic American sportswear brand, we inspire and enable people to experience the joy of water. Today, Nautica
Stay warm this winter and elevate your everyday wear with this Nautica Double-Breasted Peacoat. Nautica: Founded in 1983, Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand for men, women, and children, which includes home bedding collections. As a nautical-influenced classic American sportswear brand, we inspire and enable people to experience the joy of water.
Today, Nautica is one of the most recognized American brands throughout the world, with over 35 categories available in more than 65 countries with 72 US Nautica stores and 291 International stores, and over 1,400 Nautica branded shop-in-shops worldwide.
- PEACOAT: This Nautica classic peacoat has all the details that will instantly elevate all of your work to weekend outfits. Fashioned with a dependable wool-blend, sharp lapel collar, and a stylish Double-breasted front, this coat will keep you warm and stylish this winter. Dry Clean only.
- COMPOSITION: Made from a wool/poly blend this coat is extremely warm and durable. This coat is fashioned with multiple pockets for optimal storage for things such as keys or wallets. Equipped with 6 buttons for fit flexibility this coat is great outdoor apparel.
- CONVENIENT: This stylish peacoat is great for dressing up casual attire. Simply slide it on over your day outfit and match with your favorite fall or winter accessories such as a scarf or gloves. Available in 6 colors.
- GREAT GIFT: The Nautica Double-Breasted Peacoat is the perfect gift to ensure that special someone stays warm this winter. Available in 5 sizes, this coat is excellent outdoor winter apparel for men.
- NAUTICA: Is a leading global lifestyle brand, founded in 1983, well-known for their classic American sportswear. Inspired by the word “nautical”, Nautica’s clothing truly embraces the joy of the water with multiple styles, prints & colors.
Read Size Reviews Before Ordering Luckily I read all the size reviews before ordering. I am 5 ft 9 inches tall and weigh 158 lbs with a 40 inch chest and 32 inch waist and an athletic build. Normally I order size large and some times medium but for this Nautica out wear I ordered a small due to all the posted reviews. Hard to believe but the small size fits like a glove and is just perfect. I am very pleased with the quality of the product especially with the price I paid.
Buttons need to be sewed on better. First off, who sews on these buttons? They come loose too easy. About my only gripe. The jacket is very nice for the price. I am 5’7″, 160 lbs. w/a 39″ chest and 30″ waist, athletic build and the jacket fits a little snug in the shoulders but great thru the middle and waist. Probably won’t be able to wear a heavy sweater under it, but just a shirt or a lighter sweater fits just right. So not going to be able to layer much under it. A medium would have been too long and too…
High quality but not slim cut… This is a very high quality coat. It is lined with quilted lining that is fairly thick and warm. The wool fabric looks very expensive and high quality. This is not a slim coat so you may want to size down if you are slim. My hubby is 5’10” 150 and he needed the small although that will be too small over another coat but perfect over merino wool sweater or button up. If you have broad shoulders but really thin waist you may want another design as you will need to get a bigger size for…