Red Kap Men’s Shop Coat, Navy, 38
Red Kap Men’s Shop Coat Look sharp around the shop with the four-pocket shop coat. The longer length and concealed gripper front keep dirt and grime off while you’re on the job. The Red Kap Done Right Guarantee: PROVEN DURABILITY. Red Kap challenges industry experts to put our workwear to the test. We test, tweak,
Red Kap Men’s Shop Coat Look sharp around the shop with the four-pocket shop coat. The longer length and concealed gripper front keep dirt and grime off while you’re on the job.
The Red Kap Done Right Guarantee:
PROVEN DURABILITY. Red Kap challenges industry experts to put our workwear to the test. We test, tweak, and repeat until it’s Done Right.
VENTED COMFORT. Side vent openings allow easy access to your tool belt and a vent in the back helps keep you cool.
LONG LENGTH PROTECTION. 43 1⁄2″ length provides barrier between your clothes and grease.
FUNCTION. Engineered with:
ZERO SCRATCH Paint jobs and surfaces stay scratch free thanks to strategically-designed garment features that keep buttons and snaps under wraps. WRINKLE-RESISTANT Wrinkle-resistant finish for minimal ironing and keeps you looking professional all day. Five concealed grippers Two (2) chest pockets Two (2) lower pockets Side and back vent openings Interior left chest pocket 43 1⁄2″ back length on size 42 DESIGNED WITH PRIDE. DONE RIGHT. Join the 16 million American workers who go to work wearing Red Kap.
- CLASSIC STYLE: Look sharp around the garage in this four-pocket shop coat made of a cotton/poly blend featuring our Durable Press wrinkle-resistant coating. The longer length and concealed gripper front keep dirt and grime off while you’re on the job.
- TRIED & TRUE FUNCTIONALITY: This sturdy coat features two breast pockets & two lower pockets for storage. Side vent openings allow easy access to your tool belt & a vent in the back helps keep you cool. Perfect for maintenance and manufacturing jobs.
- EVERYDAY EXCELLENCE: Our workwear collection is designed for the work you do everyday. Stronger seams. More durable fabrics. Pockets in just the right places. With so many features that help you get the job done, our workwear definitely has what it takes.
- WORKWEAR DONE RIGHT: Red Kap knows all about “done right.” We’ve been creating comfortable, durable workwear since starting out as a family business back in 1923. Today, we outfit 16 million Americans who apply their hands & hearts to all kinds of jobs.
- Every Red Kap garment must pass rigorous testing for proof of excellence in design, engineering and construction. Compare our quality to similar garments from Carhartt, Workrite, Goodthreads, Chefworks, Cintas, Cherokee, Magellan or Duluth Trading Company
I’ve been using the Red Kap Shop Coat for 17 years. It continues to be my favorite. The Red Kap Men’s shop coat is still my favorite in comparison to other offerings on the market. I’ve been buying the Red Kap shop coats for close to 20 years now. I still have my original and it still is in good condition. The old coat is a size or two too small now (my fault not Red Kap’s lol). I’ve been wearing these shop coats daily for the past several years and intermittently prior to that in an active industrial production / engineering laboratory setting. On examining the latest…
Good overcoat for quick barn chores I bought this to throw on over my clothes when I feed the horses. I’m a female, and I bought the men’s because I wanted a long over-coat; I’m 5’5″ and this comes down to just past my knees – still a couple inches of exposed pants that aren’t in boots, but probably as good I’m going to find without going the coverall route. Anyway, this does what I want it to do, keeps the dust and barn smell off of my clothes during quick chores/feeding (anyone who has a barn knows that smell…), I keep it…
Clearly Not Designed By Anyone Who’s Ever Been To A Workshop Fit was ok. Material is good (rejects metal shavings, etc.), and wears well. Has four pockets (two breast pockets and two waist pockets) – and here is where things fall apart. The pockets have no buttons, zippers or flaps. This means they fill quickly with whatever you’re working on – sawdust, metal shavings, etc. Idiotic design for a shop coat… C’mon guys, put a simple flap over each pocket.Also, the stitching at the end of the sleeves is pretty flimsy, and the simple act of…