Wantdo Men Stylish Peacoat Insulated Lining Single Breasted Trench Coat Black M
How to Wear it: 1. Casual and business decent with a narrow leg pants and shirts. 2. Handsome and warm with scarf in the winter, especially red. 3. Compared with puffer and down coat, it shows more stylish and slim. Where to Wear it: 1. Pea coat is a must-have item for men in winter.
How to Wear it:
1. Casual and business decent with a narrow leg pants and shirts.
2. Handsome and warm with scarf in the winter, especially red.
3. Compared with puffer and down coat, it shows more stylish and slim.
Where to Wear it:
1. Pea coat is a must-have item for men in winter.
2. Fashion and slim figure design is perfect for many occasions, such as business, school, party, outdoor, dating and so on.
US S : Length -31.89″ Chest – 44.09″ Shoulder- 19.29″ Sleeve length – 25.59″
US M : Length – 32.28″ Chest – 45.67″ Shoulder- 20.08″ Sleeve length – 26.38″
US L : Length -32.68″ Chest – 48.03″ Shoulder – 20.87″ Sleeve length – 27.17″
US XL: Length -33.07″ Chest – 51.18″ Shoulder- 21.65″ Sleeve length – 27.95″
1. Hand wash with mid soap. Dry cleaning can avoid shrinkage.
2. Don’t scrub the coat. Lay it flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
3. Set your washing machine to the gentle cycle with a lukewarm water temperature.
- Stand collar pea coat, fully lined, weather-proofing fabric, button front closure, keep you warm in cold weather.
- 2 inner pockets storage for wallet, cards, cash, phones, earphone and some small items. 2 vertical welt handwarm pockets. Button strap accent at cuffs.
- Single breasted winter outwear, wind proof and durability, perfect for party, outdoor, business, daily wear.
- All mathched outwear, casual or business style, as you like. Suitable for men of all ages. Comfortable to wear-soft material and fitted design.
- Free room to move with its generous cut. Dry clean or hand wash recommended(If soft machine wash, at max 30 degree centigrade with similar color)
100% polyester is not a “wool blend.” Really fast shipping. Came folded up in a cool little zip-top plastic bag. Design is consistent with the photos, and from reading reviews and questions I knew the fit would be a little iffy, but it was okay. I’m 5’8″ and 165 pounds; the Medium was okay in the shoulders, good in the chest, and just a little baggy in the lower half. It fits kind of like a barn coat, which is honestly what the design most closely resembles.The one-star rating is because the description and details…
Great buy! The material is really soft, much softer than I expected, and an ideal option over wool. It’s stylish and warm. The only bad thing is that the outer chest pocket does not seal closed; it remains accessible but not secure. The price made it well worthwhile.
Very nice looking jacket First off, buyers should understand that this is made to accommodate Asian in particular. I am 5’8″, 160lbs and moderate fit. I went with a US size Small and it fits me very very well. Very nice looking jacket, minus the excess shiny buttons. The jacket provides proper sleeves length as I was worried because pea coats at major departments stores that dwarf me. I hope by providing my height and weight, that it would help other buyers to select a proper jacket that would accommodate…